Liz,

'Any point' for observers in different frames is well defined by relativity
theory itself. The very fact that relativity theory can provide 2
equations, one for each separate frame, for any SINGLE relativistic
scenario requires that to be true. That is what I've continually pointed
out to Jesse that's gone over his head, that relativity itself uses a
common computational background for all frames. If it didn't it couldn't
properly describe relativistic scenarios from the separate frame dependent
views of all involved observers.

This hidden and unstated assumption of relativity itself is the basis of
p-time. What relativity requires is a common background IN WHICH the
equations for each frame exist and can be compared.

The dozen or so examples I've given to Jesse show how to compare different
relativistic frames in a manner completely consistent with relativity, that
relativity itself assumes in being able to state the equations for SEPARATE
frames in any relativistic scenario.

I doubt this will register with you either, it certainly hasn't with Jesse,
but it's the correct answer to your question, and it is what is implicitly
assumed by relativity itself.

Edgar