Edgar,

We recently learned on this list that a Turing machine does not halt based
on real numbers and apparently can only halt for the natural numbers. I
wonder if that may correspond to your claim of the computations of nature
being different from the computations of humans. If I remember correctly
you referred to the former as R computations and the latter as H
computations.
Richard