Hi Russel

>> This contradicts Kolmogorov's 4th axiom of probability, namely that the
probability of the certain event = 1.

Yes it does doesnt it.

But thats ok. Im not convinced Kolmogorov had MWI in view when he dreamt up his
axioms and Im too green behind the ears vis a vis probability axioms to know
whether it matters much. But that 4th axiom does look like it might need
revising.

>>So maybe you can give meaning to your measure, but it aint probability
as we known it.

sure and thats fine by me. Particularly if these thought experiments are
intended as analogies for MWI then I think probability loses meaning from both
frog and bird's eye views. In fact, for any TofE where all possibilities are
catered for probability is the first casualty. Its the logic of the situation
that does violence to the concept of probability not the manner in which the
plenitude is realized. What i think is unusual about my position is that I
stand fast against uncertainty in frogs as well as birds. Thank goodness there
are academics out there like Hilary Graves who think in tune with me, its an
unusual position but not a unique one.

All the best

Chris.