Jesse,

You continue to quibble over terminology to avoid engaging the real issues.
Of course by 'view' I DO mean the actual equations in terms of a coordinate
system with origin at a particular observer. There is OF COURSE a single
set of equations that describes that view. You can describe that observer
from any number of other coordinate systems but that would not be THAT
observer's own view.

Answers to your next question:

Yes, of course the OBSERVABLES are based on some coordinate system, but you
can't seem to get it through your head that any observer A who observes
another observer B can also know the equations governing how that observer
B observes A himself.

Do you deny that?

I'll skip now to the point you make in your last paragraph responding to my
symmetric trip case:

Your comments here are true (more standard relativity) but irrelevant. Why,
because the point of the symmetric trip argument is TO ESTABLISH a 1:1
correlation ONLY BETWEEN THE PROPER TIMES OF A and B, not any of the "any
other coordinate systems" you attempt to drag into the discussion to
obfuscate things.

Do you agree in the symmetric trip case we can establish a 1:1 correlation
between the proper times of just A and B MEANING IN ONLY THE VIEWS FROM
THEIR TWO COORDINATE SYSTEMS?

The answer is of course we can because both A and B know the exact
conditions of their symmetric trips, therefore they know the exact
equations each other use to describe their trips. And we do know in this
case that the PROPER TIMES OF A and B WILL BE IN A 1:1 CORRESPONDENCE OVER
THE WHOLE TRIP FROM BEGINNING TO END. A's t = B's t' over the whole
duration of the trip.

I know you will find some reason to refuse to agree to this no matter how
true and obvious it is, but it is logically inescapable. And this 1:1
relationship is transitive between all observers, and it does establish a
p-time plane of simultaneity between all observers in terms of their proper
times, and since the current proper time of any observer is the present
moment of his p-time, this does demonstrate a current universe present
moment.

So when A's proper clock read age 30, B's proper clock would also have read
age 30, and both A and B would have been in the same current p-time at that
point, in the same current present moment.

I've demonstrated this over and over with all sorts of examples. If you
can't understand it, or can't bring yourself to accept it, so be it, but it
is a demonstrable truth.

Edgar