Jesse,

I haven't answered those questions out of any disrespect or rudeness but
because I was working on a new explanation which I think does specifically
address and answer all of them which I present in this post. I will be
happy to answer any of your questions if you think they are still relevant
after reading this post which I think solves the 1:1 age correlation to
your satisfaction.

If you find any of the terminology confusing please let me know what you
think it SHOULD be rather than just saying it's wrong.

Twins A and B start at the same location in deep space. No acceleration, no
gravitation. Their ages are obviously the same, and their age clocks are
running at the same rate.

They exchange flight plans and embark on their separate trips according to
those flight plans.

Now the only effects that will alter the rates of their age clocks are
acceleration or gravitation. But each twin can continually measure the
amount of acceleration or gravitation he experiences with a scale.

So each twin can always calculate how much his age has slowed relative to
what his age WOULD HAVE BEEN had he NOT experienced any gravitation or
acceleration. Let's call that his 'inertial age', the age he WOULD have
been had he NOT experienced any acceleration or gravitation.

So each twin always knows what inertial age corresponds to his actual age.

And because each twin has the exact flight plan of the other twin, he also
can calculate what inertial age corresponds to the actual age of the other
twin at any point on his trip because the flight plan tells him what all
accelerations and gravitational effects will be.

Thus it is a simple, frame independent matter for both twins to get a 1:1
correspondence between their respective actual ages in terms of their
inertial ages since their inertial ages will always be the same.

If A is age a' when his inertial age is I', and B is age a'' when his
inertial age is I', then A will be actual age a' when B is actual age a'',
and we can always establish such a 1:1 correspondence of actual ages for
any actual age of either.

And both twins will always AGREE on this 1:1 correlation of their actual
ages.

Note it is not even necessary to exchange flight plans. Each twin can just
continually transmit a light signal to the other giving his current actual
age in terms of his inertial age. That again allows both twins to correlate
their actual ages.

So this gives us a frame independent way for any two observers who
initially synchronize their inertial ages to the same arbitrary value to
always establish an UN-ambiguous, AGREED 1:1 correlation of their actual
ages.

Do you agree?

Edgar