Jesse,

Yes, but what you are saying here is just that it is impossible to
unambiguously OBSERVE that the proper ages are the same. I agree. But it is
possible to unambiguously DEDUCE and CALCULATE that they MUST be the same,
which is all my theory says.

If we can use calculation and deduction with respect to an invariant notion
of proper ages that we CANNOT unambiguously observe, why can't we use
calculation and deduction with proper age simultaneity as well?

Edgar