Jesse,

BTW, in spite of your claim it can't be done, here is another simple way
for any two observers at rest with respect to each other but separated by
any arbitrary distance in space to determine their 1:1 age correlation.

If A and B are separated at any distance but at rest with respect to each
other A sends B a light message telling B what A's current age is, and B
immediately reflects that light message back to A with B's current age
reading attached.

Because they are at rest A knows that the actual age difference is A's
CURRENT age - B's REPORTED age + 1/2 delta c (half the light signal's round
trip time). In this way A determines a unique 1:1 age correlation between
his and B's age that will hold for as long as they are at rest. B can use
the same method to determine his 1:1 age correlation with A. A and B do NOT
have to synchronize the signals to do this.

This gives both A and B their single correct 1:1 age correlation at any
distance which holds so long as they are at rest with respect to each
other.

Of course other observers may see this differently but IT'S NOT THEIR AGE
CORRELATION, IT'S ONLY A'S AND B'S AGE CORRELATION and A and B can
determine exactly what that correlation is.

Do you agree?

I know you will claim it's not valid since other observers may view it
differently, but frankly A and B's age correlation is NONE OF THEIR
BUSINESS!

I'll respond to the rest of your post later when I have more time...

Edgar