Jesse,

Good, we agree it's a valid method for determining 1:1 age correlations in
a common inertial frame in which they are both at rest. I claim that frame
is the correct one to determine the actual age correlation because it
expresses the actual relation in a manner both A and B agree, is transitive
among all observers, AND is the exact same method that gives the correct
answer WHEN A AND B MEET and everyone, even you, agrees on the 1:1 age
correlation.

Our disagreement over choice of frames is spinning its wheels and not
getting anywhere. It's a matter of how to INTERPRET relativity, rather than
relativity itself. And I have given very convincing reasons why a
privileged frame that preserves the actual physical facts that affect age
changes is appropriate. You just don't agree with them.

As to your example claiming to prove my method leads to a contradiction,
just give me the bottom line, a simple synopsis. I don't have the time to
wade through a detailed example only to find the only disagreement is over
choice of frames again.

On the other hand if you ASSUME privileged frames the way I do and think my
method of using them leads to a contradiction that isn't just another
disagreement over choice of frames that were assumed, then give me a simple
example, the simplest you can come up with.

Edgar