Jesse,

Yes, the views are infinite on several axes, but that can be addressed
simply by enumerating views at standard intervals on those axes. Or you
could equally integrate over the continuous functions.

Considered together simply means you plot the correlation each frame view
(at the standard intervals as above) gives and see how they cluster. Which
I'm pretty sure will be around my result.

You don't need to view the resulting graph from any frame as you seem to
suggest, because the graph is OF the actual all frame view results.

For every frame you simply calculate the apparent lack of simultaneity
between two events Nonsiimultaneity=(t1-t2) and plot it relative to the
simultaneity that my method claims is actual.

Edgar