On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:33:27 PM UTC-4, Liz R wrote:

> On 26 March 2014 07:33, <bs...@cornell.edu <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> No organism has been found to mover neutrons around atoms.
>>

> Humans have, I think ... but only in the last 100 years or so.

Sure – but I was thinking of how it could have been that it was *not* that
Cornell Biologists rejected Kevran's idea of biological transmutation (Na
to Mg, K to Ca, and Mn to Fe) etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corentin_Louis_Kervran#cite_note-8

but that they simply never had heard of the idea.

Solomon Goldfein: Report 2247, *Energy Development from Elemental
Transmutations in Biological Systems* -USAMERDC.-
DTIC<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DTIC>
 No. ADA056906 <http://www.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA056906/>

Why was this unclassified report (that provides physiological basis for
energy change differences on the use of nuclear force rxns in bodies) never
followed up on.

Many have not heard of metabiology. Mitochondria have a different genetic
code than the rest of DNA

so perhaps they have a different program (dyadic of attractions and
repulsions per gene) capable operating with nuclear forces ( thus way
beyond anything humans have done in the past 100 years).

β€œIt was concluded that elemental transmutations were indeed occurring in
life organisms and were probably accompanied by a net energy gain.”

Only not only would no one have heard this they would not tend to think it
in any way either.

 Again, the US report came out in 1978 and in 1982-86 I asked numerous
biologists

at Cornell about that bio-possiblity but *no one* (about 10 asked) here
even had any idea

what that idea was. How did a 22 year old know of something published that
44 year olds did not?

 Let's hope that metabiology does not suffer that fate. If it is wrong and
ignored that is one thing but
If the creativity is ignored because it is created and creative that is
unacceptable even if this is in a science that seeks to minimize its use of
apparent teleological language. In this case we are talking about designs
but ones that one must imagine as different random vs. Markovian etc. This
is something 22 year olds might apperceive today but 66 years be deaf and
blind to.