On 3/31/2014 6:41 PM, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:

    Are you saying that the fact that we don't see many worlds is evidence
against many
    worlds?

    No, the fact that whatever our instrument reads our *theory* says there are
    infinitely many other readings.

Is that just a psychological problem or do you think it implies the theory is wrong? If the theory were right, what should we expect to see?

No, I think it implies the theory is incomplete. It needs to explain why our instrument readings seem to obey the laws of probability.