Apparently my conception of Gleason's Theorem is incorrect. However, I was
struck by something the author of the answer, Mitchell Porter, said that is
exactly what I thought the Gleason Theorem was about:
"In my opinion, the sensible interpretation of a nonuniform measure in a
multiverse theory (insofar as one can ever be "sensible" about such
matters) is that it means that the worlds are duplicated, in proportion to
the deviation from uniformity. The true measure will be the natural,
uniform one, and the Born frequencies have to come about from the
duplication of worlds."