On 7 April 2014 15:24, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Liz, I was simply trying to point out that some truths that science is
> discovering now we have already known through our scripture since
> centuries. And that the scripture is also a credible source for taking
> hints and clues about the world and then using intelligence and research to
> explore and understand. Thought quoting directly from the scripture would
> be more credible than using a lot of my own words to explain. I'm sorry if
> it caused any offence.
>
> Perhaps a few quotes with comments explaining their relevance to the
article would have been better? All I saw was a single quote taken out of
context about a raven scratching the ground and someone's brother being
dead, with no explanation as to how it was supposed to relate to the
article. I did look it up on the web in the hope that I would find
something helpful, but there wasn't any explanation that helped me
understand why you would have thought it was worth quoting, apart from the
fact that it mentioned a raven - which was, however, only doing what God
told it to, anyway, as far as I could tell, so not exhibiting any
intelligence of its own.

I, at least, just found your post confusing.