From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of LizR
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 3:18 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TRONNIES

On 18 May 2014 07:27, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

John Clark,

I assure you I am not a crackpot.  I am a graduate Nuclear Engineer, a Patent
Attorney and Vice President Intellectual Property of a respected corporation
engaged in important scientific research and development.  I am  a good friend
of many brilliant scientist.  Most of them are also skeptical of my theory, but
none of them has convinced me of any basic errors in my theory, other than it
is inconsistent with existing accepted theories.

We are at the Auckland Writers Festival this weekend, and just went to see last
year's Man Booker prize winner, Eleanor Catton, author of "The Luminaries". And
she was brilliant - wise, insightful, precise, humble, genuine. Just wonderful.

Virtually the first thing she said (at the prompting of the interviewer) was to
tell us about why she believes in astrology. "My publishers call it dropping
the A-bomb," she said. "I know this is going to make it hard for a lot of
people to take me seriously,.."

Which of course it was. She was wise, insightful etc DESPITE (for some reason)
believing in an ancient system of "pre-psychology" with no theoretical or
empirical evidence (apart from perhaps a correlation between the season someone
is born and their personality - which of course should be flipped when you
switch hemispheres...) I wanted to shout "FFS, Eleanor, just use it as a clever
structuring device, don't actually believe it!" - but perhaps she couldn't have
written the book had she done that.

Why do I mention this? Well, I trust I don't have to spell out the parallel,
but just in case, obviously you have friends who look at you as I regarded Ms
Catton. You may well be wise and insightful, you seem a nice person from what
one can judge online - and you happen to believe in what is looking rather like
a crackpot theory (at least I keep asking you to prove otherwise, so far
without success).

I have developed my “Theory of Everything “ through 13 years of hard work.
Like all theories (like the relativity theories and the standard model) my
theory may or may not be correct.  It is certainly not generally accepted by
the scientific community like relativity and the standard model are.  The
scientific  community is not yet even aware of my theory.  Other than my own
friends and family, this chat group is the first people to be aware of it.
This group has  asked a lot of good questions all of which I have tried to
answer quickly; however, to my knowledge no one in  this group has read my
book.  It is available at Amazon.com.  And I have offered to send copies to
several of this group who have appeared to be seriously interested in my
theory.  I honestly believe  my theory is a great improvement over the standard
model and relativity theories.  But I am not absolutely certain of that.  Time
will tell.

I will have a look at it. Either I will find that I have so many questions
after the first few pages that I need to come online and deluge you, or I will
find that (imho) you really have something. My bet is on the former, but I
would love to be proved wrong.

In the meantime, Richard Feynman’s father was on the right track and Richard
Feynman’s answer was not a good one.  Richard was correct that the photon was
not  in the atom.  The photons that his father was talking about are much too
large to fit in an atom.  However, as I have explained several times to this
group the energy part of the photon is an entron.  The entron is two tronnies
traveling in a circle at pi/2 times the speed of light.  The diameter d’ of the
entron circle is: d’ = λ/1431 so  most entrons can easily fit inside and atom
and there are many entrons inside of atoms.  There are even entrons inside of
the nuclei of atoms.  When entrons escape from atoms or their nuclei they do so
as photons.  A photon is an entron traveling in a circle at twice the speed of
light and forward at the speed of light as I have explained before.

A photon is a "medium of energy exchange" as far as I know. It can be created
and destroyed, as various particles can, from energy. The photon happens to be
its own antiparticle and hence when you create one it's akin to an
electron-positron pair. It may have internal structure we're unaware of, of
course - maybe even the one you suggest. But I would like to kow the reasoning
that leads to that conclusion! :-)