John Clark,

I assure you I am not a crackpot.  I am a graduate Nuclear Engineer, a Patent
Attorney and Vice President Intellectual Property of a respected corporation
engaged in important scientific research and development.  I am  a good friend
of many brilliant scientist.  Most of them are also skeptical of my theory, but
none of them has convinced me of any basic errors in my theory, other than it
is inconsistent with existing accepted theories.

I have developed my “Theory of Everything “ through 13 years of hard work.
Like all theories (like the relativity theories and the standard model) my
theory may or may not be correct.  It is certainly not generally accepted by
the scientific community like relativity and the standard model are.  The
scientific  community is not yet even aware of my theory.  Other than my own
friends and family, this chat group is the first people to be aware of it.
This group has  asked a lot of good questions all of which I have tried to
answer quickly; however, to my knowledge no one in  this group has read my
book.  It is available at Amazon.com.  And I have offered to send copies to
several of this group who have appeared to be seriously interested in my
theory.  I honestly believe  my theory is a great improvement over the standard
model and relativity theories.  But I am not absolutely certain of that.  Time
will tell.

In the meantime, Richard Feynman’s father was on the right track and Richard
Feynman’s answer was not a good one.  Richard was correct that the photon was
not  in the atom.  The photons that his father was talking about are much too
large to fit in an atom.  However, as I have explained several times to this
group the energy part of the photon is an entron.  The entron is two tronnies
traveling in a circle at pi/2 times the speed of light.  The diameter d’ of the
entron circle is: d’ = λ/1431 so  most entrons can easily fit inside and atom
and there are many entrons inside of atoms.  There are even entrons inside of
the nuclei of atoms.  When entrons escape from atoms or their nuclei they do so
as photons.  A photon is an entron traveling in a circle at twice the speed of
light and forward at the speed of light as I have explained before.

Gamma  ray photons are entrons released from the nuclei of atoms and visible
light photons are mostly entrons released from the electrons orbiting the
nucleus  of atoms.

I should not do this since your comments have been so nasty; however, believe
it or not I appreciate them, since it gives me a chance explain details of my
theory publically to a  serious skeptic.  So I make the same offer to you that
I have made to others.  I will mail you a copy of my book free of charge if you
will let me have your address.  If you don’t want to publish your address, you
can call me at 858-646-5488 and leave your address on my voice recorder.   I
won’t  even ask you to agree to read it although I would hope you would.

John Ross