On 3 June 2014 13:12, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

> Space doesn’t keep things apart.

What does then?

> This is from wiki:
>
> An *integrating sphere* (also known as an Ulbricht sphere) is an optical
> component consisting of a hollow spherical cavity with its interior covered
> with a diffuse <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffuse_reflection> white
> reflective coating, with small holes for entrance and exit ports. Its
> relevant property is a uniform scattering
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scattering> or diffusing effect. Light rays
> incident on any point on the inner surface are, by multiple scattering
> reflections, distributed equally to all other points. The effects of the
> original direction of light are minimized. An integrating sphere may be
> thought of as a diffuser <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffuser_(optics)>
> which preserves power but destroys spatial information. It is typically
> used with some light source and a detector for optical power measurement. A
> similar device is the focusing or Coblentz sphere, which differs in that it
> has a mirror-like (specular) inner surface rather than a diffuse inner
> surface.

I'm not sure why that is significant.

> You are right about 100 to 400 billion.
>

> I admit my calculation was very rough.  But the photon pressure does not
> have to be great if you are talking about something the size of a galaxy
> and it continues pressing for billions of years.  I would like to see a
> more precise calculation of the photon pressure from the entire universe on
> a single galaxy especially one near the edge of our Universe.  I know that
> photons from our sun turns the tail of comets away from the sun.

So why don't all galaxies have tails, given that the universe has a
definite centre in the Ross model, and the photon pressure will be greater
from that direction?

> Neutrino photons are a 1,000 times smaller than gamma ray photons which
> can pass some distance through steel.  They are traveling at the speed of
> light.  Neutrino photons are so small that they rarely impact any charged
> particle.  Charged particles do not feel the Coulomb forces from neutrino
> photons until the neutrino photon has passed by, but the charged particles
> feel the Coulomb forces spreading out behind the neutrino photon once the
> neutrino photon is gone.  It’s kind of like the shock wave from a jet.

The shock wave would be travelling outwards radially, surely?

> It takes a long time for a Black Hole to digest a star.  First the Black
> Hole has to create anti-protons and then the anti-protons have to mate up
> with the protons.  Then the neutrino photons have to make their way from
> near the center of the Black Hole to the surface before they can take off
> through the galaxy.

There shouldn't be any time required for objects inside a black hole to
connect up, because the hole's gravity crushes everything to a point. So
all the point particles will be in the same place. Escaping from the hole
is more difficult, although if you can travel faster than light I guess
there may no be a problem.

>  I understand it takes visible light energy (entrons) to travel from the
> core of our sun to the surface.

I think you missed something out there. It takes photons a long time to
travel from the core of the sun to the surface because the sun is a plasma
and they keep being absorbed and re-emitted. The distance a photon can
travel inside the sun is very short, which is why the sun is opaque I
guess. I'm not sure what the connection is with black holes.

> Light travels at the speed of light through Coulomb grids.  The Coulomb
> grid travel at the same speed as the galaxy it is associated with.  The
> Coulomb grid associated with a galaxy near the edge of our Universe is
> probably receding from you and me at near the speed of light, I understand,
> maybe faster.
>

> Einstein thought that massive objects curved space and that photons travel
> through space.  I say that space is nothing, it can’t be curved, but
> Coulomb grids are definitely curved.  Our sun’s Coulomb grid is curved and
> our earth’s grid is curved.  And I also say photons travel not through
> space but, through Coulomb grids.  So my guess is that I would get the same
> answer as Einstein for Mercury’s path.

Don't guess. If you have a decent theory you should be able to work out the
answers.

> I love your questions!

You didn't answer the one about the massive coincidence of us being at the
exact centre of the universe.