From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 2, 2014 9:29 pm
Subject: Re: TRONNIES - SPACE

On 3 June 2014 13:12, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

Space doesn’t keep things apart.

What does then?

This is from wiki:
An integrating sphere (also known as an Ulbricht sphere) is an optical
component consisting of a hollow spherical cavity with its interior covered
with a diffuse white reflective coating, with small holes for entrance and exit
ports. Its relevant property is a uniform scattering or diffusing effect. Light
rays incident on any point on the inner surface are, by multiple scattering
reflections, distributed equally to all other points. The effects of the
original direction of light are minimized. An integrating sphere may be thought
of as a diffuser which preserves power but destroys spatial information. It is
typically used with some light source and a detector for optical power
measurement. A similar device is the focusing or Coblentz sphere, which differs
in that it has a mirror-like (specular) inner surface rather than a diffuse
inner surface.

I'm not sure why that is significant.

You are right about 100 to 400 billion.

I admit my calculation was very rough.  But the photon pressure does not have
to be great if you are talking about something the size of a galaxy and it
continues pressing for billions of years.  I would like to see a more precise
calculation of the photon pressure from the entire universe on a single galaxy
especially one near the edge of our Universe.  I know that photons from our sun
turns the tail of comets away from the sun.

So why don't all galaxies have tails, given that the universe has a definite
centre in the Ross model, and the photon pressure will be greater from that
direction?

Neutrino photons are a 1,000 times smaller than gamma ray photons which can
pass some distance through steel.  They are traveling at the speed of light.
Neutrino photons are so small that they rarely impact any charged particle.
Charged particles do not feel the Coulomb forces from neutrino photons until
the neutrino photon has passed by, but the charged particles feel the Coulomb
forces spreading out behind the neutrino photon once the neutrino photon is
gone.  It’s kind of like the shock wave from a jet.

The shock wave would be travelling outwards radially, surely?

It takes a long time for a Black Hole to digest a star.  First the Black Hole
has to create anti-protons and then the anti-protons have to mate up with the
protons.  Then the neutrino photons have to make their way from near the center
of the Black Hole to the surface before they can take off through the galaxy.

There shouldn't be any time required for objects inside a black hole to connect
up, because the hole's gravity crushes everything to a point. So all the point
particles will be in the same place. Escaping from the hole is more difficult,
although if you can travel faster than light I guess there may no be a problem.

 I understand it takes visible light energy (entrons) to travel from the core
of our sun to the surface.

I think you missed something out there. It takes photons a long time to travel
from the core of the sun to the surface because the sun is a plasma and they
keep being absorbed and re-emitted. The distance a photon can travel inside the
sun is very short, which is why the sun is opaque I guess. I'm not sure what
the connection is with black holes.

Light travels at the speed of light through Coulomb grids.  The Coulomb grid
travel at the same speed as the galaxy it is associated with.  The Coulomb grid
associated with a galaxy near the edge of our Universe is probably receding
from you and me at near the speed of light, I understand, maybe faster.

Einstein thought that massive objects curved space and that photons travel
through space.  I say that space is nothing, it can’t be curved, but Coulomb
grids are definitely curved.  Our sun’s Coulomb grid is curved and our earth’s
grid is curved.  And I also say photons travel not through space but, through
Coulomb grids.  So my guess is that I would get the same answer as Einstein for
Mercury’s path.

Don't guess. If you have a decent theory you should be able to work out the
answers.

I love your questions!

You didn't answer the one about the massive coincidence of us being at the
exact centre of the universe.

John R