On 6/12/2014 7:05 PM, LizR wrote:
On 13 June 2014 05:17, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net
<mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    Sure it can.  Just like Sherlock Holmes can live on Baker St.  It's a
logical
    consequence of some axioms.

Try reading that out loud to yourself.

Sounded better than concluding that there is no such thing as our notion of
existence.

Maybe it can, but then maybe the universe can be observable without existing,
too.

"This world, like all worlds, is māyā

    But when everything is maya, then maya doesn't mean anything - or more
accurately it
    just means "everything".

Which is the point of Russell's book, I believe.

I'll let Russell speak for himself.

Brent
"The world is just nothing rearranged."
    --- Yonatan Fishman