1. 9-11 in the US answered all questions regarding the Islamists as fair as I
am concerned.

2. The applied standard for patriotism is doing actions that help the US
survive long enough until the genuine AI is achieved, or Jesus returns, as the
Christians desire. Until then, we need to seek to survive and thrive. That's my
criteria.

3. I heard that it was closer to 2 trillion dollars in national wealth wasted
on the Saddam war. I would have gone into Pakistan, and pursed Bin Laden, and
his protectors in the ISI. They would have deposed Musharef, our, Pakistani
chum, and would have sought the annihilation of Al Qaeda and affiliated orgs.
Bush was buds with the Saudis and that is no mistake, and explains much about
the previous administrations decisions.

4. The economic complaint is bogus, in light of BHO's anti-jobs policies
economically. He and his party do not believe in job creation that is not
affiliated with the democrat party. So he is good with teachers unions, state
workers, and federal employees, and trade unions, that funnel cash into
democrat pacs. Small businesses provide little for his party, and he has no use
for people who 'slow down the process.' Hence, this is why the US joblessness
rate has been so high, even after the 09 market crash. Obama has much more
crony capitalist contributors then Bush ever had, Koch's not with standing. The
trillions would have gone into the pockets of his billionaires, his unions, as
it did from 2009 forward. Wall Street loves him-contrary to Marxist prop. The
poor get free phones and snap cards.

5. Sure, war is a waste, and a terrible one at that. But its somewhat better
then seeing yourself or your buds, conquered and killed, which can be a bummer,
sometimes.

Let me ask you this? How many protesters do we see world-wide, against the
Putin's incursions in the Ukraine, or protesting the war in Syria, the ISIS
murders in Iraq?? The streets, had the US did something would have
protesters-but! That's not the party way. Protestors are merely anti-US and not
pacifists.