On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:49:02 PM UTC, Liz R wrote:

> Still no comment on the fact (if it is a fact) that if galaxies are losing
> mass thru dark matter annihilation, they should be expanding.

It's a fact, Bruno's estimate levels are too low at present obviously
reasonable & accepted

I wasn't avoiding comment on this. It's just that I think it's a
possibility you may have lost the thread of what has been said. Easy to
happen over a day and night.

The recap is:

-  data indicating the polar opposite of the expectation arising from
incumbent knowledge

- early on you saw this was the implication rappeared to understand what
issues were brought into play by that.

- There's not a lot more that's in the logic, and first time next to say.

- You are right first time round, the incumbent theory says diminishing
dark matter reflects expansion of the universe. Or a galaxy.

- But that has already been said now, explicitly or very directly by the
implication of saying the same thing from the other direction, that the new
data is saying dark matter diminishing reflects a contraction of the
universe. Or a Galaxy.

It's the polar opposite so saying one is saying the other. And it is for
that reason I hesitate to reply because I don't know what new thing you
wish to say.