All forms of consciousness involve a great amount of intelligence relative
to, say, the state of being a rock - e.g. an owl recognising a fieldmouse
from a mile away involves a lot of clever processing that might tax an
advanced computer programme, although I'm sure we can do something similar
nowadays - but that doesn't mean the two are identical, as certain previous
posts have implied. For example the dance of bees requries a form of
intelligence (encoded genetically) but I'm not sure bees are conscious
(even as a "hive mind"). Parts of uor brains are intelligent but not
conscious, as I realise every time I solve a problem during my sleep. And
so on.