How many people die for the conventional energy production? I would not
believe the statistical figments. Are e.g. all those people included who
died from diseases upon pollution from burning? Can anybody predict what
kind of (Fukushima-type) disasters may occur in the foreseeable future and
their toll? The environmental toll of hydroelectric construction and
propagation?
Who knows the radiation-induced toll if Solar energy steps up with all the
new metallic products for the cells? The 'serving' industries must be
accountable in a statistical toll of the product industry!
Did the statistics include the preparatory processes for the proper energy
production, e.g. transportation, drilling/mining/fracking, metallurgy and
the extensive plastis production(s) needed for the energy plant operations?
(Usually the electric car propaganda articles omit the environmental toll
of the electricity-production, only the reduced 'oil' need is harangued).
JM