On 12 May 2015 at 21:53, spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>  Yes, and there's geophysical phenomena to include-in, like the recently
> discovered active volcano's under antarctic ice. Melt's the underside of
> the ice shelf, while the top side has expanded. Now, the climate
> researchers have trouble getting to the antarctic waters that were ice
> free, last year. Is that the reason of warming? Don't know, but geophysics
> take precedent over human stuff :-(  Pinatubo Volcano in 91, for example.
> Vesuvius a few years ago.
>
> With luck enough volcanoes will erupt to blanket the Earth in ash and
stave off insolation for a while, however this is clearly a separate issue
to whatever changes we've made via increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere.
You can't say one takes precedence jsut by vitue of being the one you
prefer - very few volcanoes have raised the global atmospheric CO2 by
whatever amount it is in such a short time (20% in my lifetime I think)
which means so far cars and industry are "winning" the race to warm up the
Earth.