On Sat, Jul 25, 2015  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​
> Please, quote the whole text I wrote

​No. Anybody who wants to read everything you wrote can find it in about .9
seconds, they don't need me.​

​> ​
"you" always denotes the guy who remember pushing the button at Helsinki.

​That is actually a pretty good definition ​of "you" in that it's similar
to the intuitive feeling we have for the pronoun that we get from everyday
life; it would be even better if Bruno used it consistently.

​>​
Its only *first* person experience accessible are the incompatible W and M
*experience*

Obviously ​I agree that one person can not have a first ​person experience
with 2 different cities at the safe time, but 2 people certainly can. And
there are now two people who remember pushing the button at Helsinki, and
if "you" really does "always denotes the guy who remember pushing the
button at Helsinki"  then "you" will see Moscow *and *Washington, the logic
is inescapable. Bruno Marchal may find that conclusion repugnant but logic
doesn't care about human tastes, it remains true regardless. The only
way out is for Bruno to add some verbiage to the definition of "you". Then
maybe Bruno could logically say "you will only see one city even though
John Clark will see 2", although I'm not entirely sure what that extra
verbiage would be.

  John K Clark