On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Pierz <pier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> if the quantum state evolves deterministically

​The wave function most certainly evolves deterministically but that's not
important because the wave function is not observable, I want to know if
the actual physical state evolves deterministically. The answer is far from
obvious. If everything that can happen does happen then did anything
determine one particular branch of the multiverse?    ​

> ​> ​
> where does randomness come from according to MWI? I'd like to hear JC's
> answer to that. If he says it's due to multiple versions of the observer
> ending up in different branches of the multiverse, he's shown he
> understands.

​Of course I understands that! If the multiverse really exists then that
explains quantum indeterminacy, but Bruno claims he has found a new sort of
indeterminacy independent of both the quantum type and also of the
Godel/Turing type and I don't think he has. I think he's just rehashing the
sort ​indeterminacy first discovered about 90 years ago.

​>​
>  Why do you keep taking the troll bait Bruno?

​Clearly a troll, Bruno and you are so brilliant nobody could really
disagree, they can only pretend to disagree for some obscure but
undoubtedly sinister reason.

 John K Clark  ​