​Bruno wrote:​

> ​
> It is not a time asymmetry,
> ​
> it is first person asymmetry.

You said you could never experience 2 things at the same
​
time, I gave a example of a way that you could. If my
​
example is wrong and there is a asymmetry then either
​
the Washington man or the Moscow man is not you and
​
I want to know which one; and if it's not at the same time
​
then the
​
re-merged
​
Bruno
​
experienced Moscow first or
Washington first and I want to know which one.

> It
> ​[​
> the 1-view  from the 3p view
> ​]
> is when a third party attribute a mind to other people than one self.

If the attribution of other minds is mistaken then you live among zombies,
if the attribution is not mistaken then it's
​
silly to invent the term "the 1-view  from the 3p view
​
". The attribution is either correct or it's not, so you're either a
solipsist or you're silly. So which is it?

> the 3-1 view is definitely not what we were asked to predict in Helsinki.

You have mentioned many things that were not asked in Helsinki, but you
have never made it clear exactly what WAS asked in Helsinki, and neither
the views nor the peepee notation makes anything clearer
​.​

> > But BM is not asked about what the W-BM will see, but about what the
H-BM will see.

If by "H-BM" you mean the Bruno Marchal that is currently seeing Helsinki
then in the future H-BM will see oblivion because in the future no Bruno
Marchal is seeing Helsinki. That would be a rather odd way of looking at it
because it would also mean that the Bruno Marchal who wrote a post
yesterday that I am responding to today is dead because today Bruno Marchal
is not currently experiencing yesterday.
​
But, as makes more sense, if by "H-BM" you mean the Bruno Marchal who
remembers seeing Helsinki and being H-BM then H-BM will see BOTH cities
because they both remember seeing the city and being him.  Tell me which of
those two things "H-BM" means and I'll tell you what if anything he will
see.

> after all the Helsinki man doesn't become W-BM and then see W, instead he
> sees W and that experience turns him into W-BM.
> ​
>  Exactly, that makes the point. You do understand.

Yes, I understand there is no indeterminacy. The Bruno Marchal that sees
Washington will be the
​
Bruno Marchal that sees Washington
​
; that fact may not be very profound but it is 100% predictable and 100%
true.

John K Clark