There is post-quantum cryptography (algorithms that are believed to be
secure against quantum computers with many qubits):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography

This could serve as the basis for new TLS cipher suites, and would not
require any revision to hardware of computers nor the in the Internet's
infrastructure.

Jason