On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7:31:26 PM UTC, John Clark wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Bruce Kellett <bhke...@optusnet.com.au
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> *​> ​many traces of that result remain -- even if your memory is
>> erased.  ​Deutsch on the wrong track, yet again!*
>

> We won't know if Deutsch is wrong until the experiment is
> actually performed as I expect it will be sometime in the next few
> decades, but at least he made a stand and you did too,  he predicted
> interference bands will be seen and you predicted there will be no
> such bands. So much for the idea that the MWI is not testable.
> ​
>
>  John K Clark

*You haven't dealt with Bruce's objection; namely, you can't completely
erase a measurement result because some information is lost in the
measurement process; that is, equivalently, measurements are strictly
irreversible, not merely statistically irreversible (reversible with
exceedingly low probability). CMIIAW. AG *