On 3/6/2019 10:20 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I use mechanism in the sense that if little daemon substitute each piece of my brain, at some resolution level,  by functional digital equivalent, then my consciousness would not notice the difference.

According to your theory, your consciousness is instantiated by the computational threads of the universal dovetailer, which exists within arithmetic.  So whether a piece of your brain is present, replaced, or removed should make no difference to you consciousness.