From: Philip Thrift <cloudver...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 7, 2019 3:44 pm
Subject: Re: The multiverse is dangerous to science

Creepy watching the Tipler video on the Intelligent Design channel: Discovery
Science, of the Discovery Institute in Seattle -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_Institute
One of the fads created in the past few decades is for scientists to make up
multiverse theories to solve :"fine-tuning".
But they don't think enough to see that it could be addressed in other ways,
with basically one universe, and without invoking Intelligent Design.
@philipthrift