From: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
To: spudboy100 via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2020 4:28 pm
Subject: Re: Trump suggests delaying the election

 On 7/30/2020 11:33 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

Eh! Derangement syndrome again. Yet, its democrat politicians encouraging the
Vanguard of the Proletariat to burn and loot your center cities, to say, damage
the economy, so orange man won't be elected. There is strong evidence of mail
ballots mysteriously gone missing, so I doubt if the members of the postal
union can be trusted to deliver ballots.
 So you've swallowed a lot of Trump's conspiracy theory lies.

 Brent

 What I suspect is that beyond legal challenges that are sure to occur,
whomever appears to win. Thus, what was the US will descend into open civil
conflict. It's not about the orange real estate dude, it's about the rest of
us. For instance, I am not a social conservative at all. I hold that your Alcor
bet might be a smart one, or that your estimation that humanity  will cause the
development of Matrioshka brains, eventually, accurate. As of now, the Vanguard
Proles are causing discouragement with the archetypal Hillary voter (2016) and
causing a drop out for Biden, (Kamala) because they really don't wish
BLM-Antifa governance. Since the police pulled out of the Millwaukee
convention, I suspect that NOI's Fruit of Islam will do the policing there.
Call it  a precursor.