Yeah, I am sure the competent hand of Joe Biden will solve everything...   You
haven't cited what Germany and Australia are doing differently than the US
either. Can you please list what these lands are doing so well?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, Jul 31, 2020 5:31 am
Subject: Re: Trump suggests delaying the election

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:34 PM Mr. Spudboy via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I have to note is that democrat mayors and governors are letting their cities
> burn, and doing mostly nothing. [...] Are there riots, arson, and mayhem, yes
> or no?
 Mr. Spudboy, you need to keep things in perspective. All the "riots arson and
mayhem" from all the "democrat mayors and governors letting their cities burn"
produced a grand total of 2 deaths, meanwhile Trump's astoundingly incompetent
response to the COVID-19 pandemic has so far killed 155,285 Americans and the
numbers are growing fast; yesterday alone 1,465 died. As of today you'd need
77,643 more riots to equal the virus death toll, by tomorrow you'd need more.
In comparison yesterday in Germany only 4 died of the virus and only 9,221
during the entire pandemic.

If you want to talk money all the "riots arson and mayhem" combined produced
500 million dollars in property damage, and that's just a rounding error on the
scale of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, But Trump's bungling of the
pandemic caused the GDP to decline by 34.3% or 2.15 million million dollars,
you'd need 4,300 more riots to equal it. By comparison Germany's GDP declined
by 10.1%, Australia's GDP declined by 0.3%, and China's GDP increased by 3.2%.
You know what, I'm starting to think Trump may not be making America great
again.

John K Clark--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2QR1--MEaj3i8PRwD%3D6ZgzKwGsu3b5K9eya34P8gKKWQ%40mail.gmail.com.