> On 30 Jul 2020, at 20:33, spudboy100 via Everything List
> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Eh! Derangement syndrome again. Yet, its democrat politicians encouraging the
> Vanguard of the Proletariat to burn and loot your center cities, to say,
> damage the economy, so orange man won't be elected.

?

All democrats politicians have condemned the violence in the street. In
Portland we have seen many videos showing that “police” attacked the peaceful
protesters, and provoked them. It was an operation of the type “adding oil on
the fire”.
The very look of that “police”, and the way they acted is quite worrisome.
Doubly so when it comes from a guy who has been mean with almost all leaders of
a democracy, and never about Putin, MBS (Saudi), Young, … Trump is fighting
against the Democracies and against the US constitution.

> There is strong evidence of mail ballots mysteriously gone missing, so I
> doubt if the members of the postal union can be trusted to deliver ballots.

They should use e-mails. That is the safer, both for the health of people, and
it is easier to make most people voting, and voting only once. I am not sure
why they don’t do that.

> What I suspect is that beyond legal challenges that are sure to occur,
> whomever appears to win. Thus, what was the US will descend into open civil
> conflict. It's not about the orange real estate dude, it's about the rest of
> us. For instance, I am not a social conservative at all. I hold that your
> Alcor bet might be a smart one, or that your estimation that humanity  will
> cause the development of Matrioshka brains, eventually, accurate. As of now,
> the Vanguard Proles are causing discouragement with the archetypal Hillary
> voter (2016) and causing a drop out for Biden, (Kamala) because they really
> don't wish BLM-Antifa governance. Since the police pulled out of the
> Millwaukee convention, I suspect that NOI's Fruit of Islam will do the
> policing there. Call it  a precursor.

I agree that the left is blind on “islamism” coming from the Middle East, which
is not islam, but comes directly from the German nazi propaganda, and the fact
the Europeans and Americans after the WW II have subtracted Al Husseini and the
Muslim Brotherhood from the Nuremberg trial.
The conflict in the Middle-East is a conflict agains nazis, not again Islam nor
again Arabs. Here the left is very often blind, and more homophobia,
antisemite, etc,  than the right. I agree that Trumps politics is better (for
the poor) than the left one. But the way Trump implement it makes it hard for
the latinos and the black, and the consumer of medications, to get any of the
benefits, and Trump seems to work hard to add chaos and to generate a civil
war, if only to distract us from the rest, and keep his (authoritarian) power.
Trump is both a con artist and a pervert narcissist. He is, Imo, extremely
dangerous. He is shifting the left-right debate into an extremist-moderate
fight.

Bruno