> On 28 Sep 2020, at 08:51, spudboy100 via Everything List
> <everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> The daily assaults by the democrat's Vanguard of the Proletariat, and we can
> go onto twitter and view these, performed by BLMTifa upon average Americans
> seems to (I am guessing) sewn the election up for Orange Dude. I read the
> Handmaids tale years ago, and looked at the video presentations of the book,
> and noted that the author, Margaret Atwood, and saw the differences in
> premise. In Atwood's book, it was the annihilation of modern civilization
> that sent the world backwards, and that dark age was brought upon by a
> nuclear war, tween, Reagan's American, and the old USSR. The filmed version
> was changed to reflect pollution as the villain, and now the series is to
> reflect a climate change disaster.
>
>  By the way, Bruno, remember, as I know you must all the claims from
> physicists that a nuclear war will ensue if NATO placed Pershing missiles in
> western Europe to counteract the Soviets placing mobile SS-18's & 20's. This
> threat of Nuclear Winter was also served to us, by the single-sided
> disarmament groups (Pro-Soviets). So, we'd not only be incinerated in a
> nuclear fire but we'd also be frozen to death after we were all already
> dead.Some of these were scientists who promoted this, indicating to me, that
> scientist's political leanings can overcome their best analytical capacities.
>
> In the US, the democrats (I used to be a life-long one!) has given themselves
> up to a shared, autocratic form of government (I assert) that is simply a
> Junta composed of street Stalinists, who seem to be funded by Crony
> Capitalist billionaires. It's also, at least here in the States, similar, to
> their take on Climate Change which unlike the EU isn't focusing on Green
> Hydrogen as a replacement energy form (initiated by wind turbines at Sea),
> and have nothing but opposition to say, uranium fission, or natural gas.
> Nothing will keep their cities and states lighted, except wishing thinking on
> their part. I will always take a callous, rationalist, like Orange Dude, over
> psychotic, idealists, that my democrats have become. The true dystopia is not
> Atwood's HandMaids, but the democrat areas, where their fascists run the
> streets. Portland is still afire…

The Dems are more variate. Between Sanders and Trump, I would have still
hesitated … before Helsinki. To criticise your own intelligence service is
enough to be ineligible for me. Then, a guy who says “I love Kim-Youn-Un”, well
I run away from guy like that.

To not answer to a threat by fear is close to capitulation. The western
democracies are sick, corrupted, but unless Trump win or “win” the election,
they are still alive, and that is what matters.

I am “republican”. I appreciate Trump’s economy (except it implements very
badly), and I appreciate his apparent support for Israel, but there too, he
lied, and I consider his treason of the Kurdish as close to unforgivable.

Then he dismissed the coronavirus, mocked the mask, etc. Trump is not Löbian.
Not only he claims repetitively its own protagaorean virtue, but he seems
unable to say “I was wrong”, or “sorry”, not even “oops”.

Then, nobody should ever vote for someone who refuse to show its taxes. All
reason to such a refusal can only be based on hiding wrongdoings, and be it
done by Democrats or Republicans or whatever, it is better to put someone
honest at the top.

Bruno