On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 5:23:20 PM UTC-5 spudb...@aol.com wrote:

> Shall I use this wee forum to present evidence of Black Racism, or that
> Blacks can be hateful and act upon racially charged emotions as well as
> Whites? There is a body count associated with this, and its not just police
> or kluxers that perform racially motivated attacks.

Oh sure, but which is a bigger issue? Don-the-Con t'Rump's base is about
35% which amount to about 1/2 of whites. t'Rump is racist, or frankly I
think it is more that as a sociopath, with no sense of empathy or that
other people are just tools to be used and discarded, he is willing to use
racism to his benefit. His base has a lot of racialized thinking and a good
number are racists. African-Americans account for 13% of the population,
and sure some have a dislike of white people, but which is a bigger
problem? Do the math, it is elementary.

LC