In your opinion who has offered the best theory of consciousness to date,
or who do you agree with most? Would you say you agree with them
wholeheartedly or do you find points if disagreement?

I am seeing several related thoughts commonly expressed, but not sure which
one or which combination is right.  For example:

Hofstadter/Marchal: self-reference is key
Tononi/Tegmark: information is key
Dennett/Chalmers: function is key

To me all seem potentially valid, and perhaps all three are needed in some
combination. I'm curious to hear what other viewpoints exist or if there
are other candidates for the "secret sauce" behind consciousness I might
have missed.

Jason