On 7/7/2021 2:04 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 3:43 PM 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

    On 7/7/2021 10:09 AM, Jason Resch wrote:

    On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:53 AM 'Brent Meeker' via Everything
    List <everything-list@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

        On 7/7/2021 2:24 AM, Jason Resch wrote:

        On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 12:14 AM 'Brent Meeker' via Everything
        List <everything-list@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

            On 7/6/2021 6:50 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

            On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, 9:39 PM Bruce Kellett
            <bhkellet...@gmail.com <mailto:bhkellet...@gmail.com>>
            wrote:

                On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 11:29 AM Jason Resch
                <jasonre...@gmail.com

                    On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, 4:07 PM 'Brent Meeker' via