On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 9:06 PM spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> I am encouraged that MaB's actually work at ending Covid infections and
> greatly reducing mortalities.*

Are you also encouraged by the fact that millions of very stupid sick
people demand that you, Mr. Spudboy100, pay the tens of thousands of
dollars needed to cure each imbecile with monoclonal antibodies, in the
form of higher taxes and insurance rates, when they would've never gotten
sick in the first place if they had just taken a vaccine that cost $19.20
to manufacture?

0ho

nnz