From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Cc: goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 7:42 am
Subject: Re: Ron DeSantis' New Surgeon General Appeared in 'Demon Sperm'
Doctor's COVID Conspiracy Video

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 9:06 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I am encouraged that MaB's actually work at ending Covid infections and
>greatly reducing mortalities.

Are you also encouraged by the fact that millions of very stupid sick people
demand that you, Mr. Spudboy100, pay the tens of thousands of dollars needed to
cure each imbecile with monoclonal antibodies, in the form of higher taxes and
insurance rates, when they would've never gotten sick in the first place if
they had just taken a vaccine that cost $19.20 to manufacture?

0ho
nnz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv350uiTuZHb3DN%3Dugf_dPUTRgC%2Bf3LJPEN3aJLmuPD2XA%40mail.gmail.com.