From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Cc: goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 10:08 am
Subject: Re: Ron DeSantis' New Surgeon General Appeared in 'Demon Sperm'
Doctor's COVID Conspiracy Video

PS: And Mr. Spudboy100, are you encouraged that hospital intensive care rooms
are so clogged up with dimwitted Covid-19 patients receiving hyper-expensive
treatment that if you get injured in a car crash or have a heart attack you
will be unable to receive the care necessary to save your life?
And are you encouraged that hordes of unwashed unvaccinated hillbillies are
very efficient vaccine factories and are the perfect breeding grounds for a
mutation to develop that will enable COVID to evade both the vaccine and the
human immune system? John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolis
r59

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0nRyAYjQEyrYRBXiQ90WWk-WJFmDXLhdL-dm7XNB1Lsg%40mail.gmail.com.