Gov Bobby Joe is planning on arresting and charging the mother who went out of state for an abortion (and anyone who helped her) when she returns to the state.

Brent

On 7/16/2022 3:43 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
There is also, the literal offshoring of abortion clinics say beyond the legal limit of either the coastal states, nor, will Joey or Kamala use the US Coast Guard to interdict any ships. Now ask yourselves if Governor, Bobby Joe, will send out patrol boats, National Guard or police to do this? Well, I could see this going to court on the 4th amendment for illegal search and seizure? Am I a lawyer, no. But its a thought.

I think before the overturn of Roe v Wade, we had it all sewn up (non-surgical reference here) but here it gets handed back to your teams and energizes yourfemale base.And, you guys say there' no God...

"Man Plans and God Laughs." (Jew thang)

Spud, the Apostle with the Epistle

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 16, 2022 9:24 am
Subject: Re: Do you have a right to travel? Republicans say no.

Yes, this has been a growing issue. This also points to the issue of whether a person lives in a state where something is legal, but not in another, and if that person travels through that other state whether they can be arrested. This has the potential to turn this country into a nightmare. There is also political action to target birth control and other things.

LC