From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 24, 2023 5:09 pm
Subject: Re: You were told wrong info if you were told I didn’t feel things

On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 3:40 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> And you don't address HOW it does this sans an amygdala?

Nobody needs to study the amygdala in order to figure out how to get a computer
to become emotional any more than aeronautical engineers need to design
airplanes that flap their wings like birds do to get them to fly.
> Circuitry is excellent, but that is like saying quantum, quantum, quantum.

Well ... if all that results in something that behaves intelligently and
emotionally then that's all you need to say.

84v

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv3SaeGbAd7q4vOtep-v_GDGdChFkLX99Ru0okw7L8GTAw%40mail.gmail.com.