On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 2:29 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Basically, you yet have not presented scientific evidence that computers
> can possess emotions,*

True, and you have not presented scientific evidence that human beings can
possess emotions.  But during the last year new evidence HAS become
available that computers can possess intelligence.

* > I am not saying I dare you!! Simply if you have an IDEA how emotions or
> consciousness in machinery could occur, let me know, because it sounds
> interesting. *

The Neural Networks of AIs have become so complex that even the people that
built them only have a hazy idea why they behave intelligently, but that
doesn't change the fact that they do behave intelligently; and as for
consciousness, if I'm right and it's a brute fact that consciousness is the
way data feels when it is being processed intelligently then there is
simply nothing more that can be said about the matter.
6GC

mek