On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 6:39 PM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> In the last few years, you predicted a revolution, societally, once we
> hit the heights in successfully entangled, quantum operations. Have you
> changed your mind since this prediction? *

No my prediction hasn't changed, I think quantum computers will bring on a
revolution, but it will not be the next revolution. A large practical
quantum computer is probably 10 years away and it will change everything,
but in less than half that time conventional computers will change society
more radically than it has ever changed before in the entire history of the
human species. That's why I can't get too hot and bothered about trivial
little things like illegal immigration, the budget deficit, or drag queen
story time. But I'm still concerned about the USA turning fascist and, if
the polls are correct, that could happen in about 13 months. It will be
hard enough getting through the Singularity meat grinder alive, if during
this key moment the most powerful flesh and blood human being in the world
is also an imbecile then all hope is lost.

oa1