Hello, Jeffrey Stedfast
       I still be confused by the process of  how to check my patch into
the evolution's cvs tree. When I finsih my patch, then I must send  an
email containing the patch (including a ChangeLog entry) and preferably
a link to the bug it fixes to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but what I
can do after I send the email? will  the maintainers contact with me
discuss my patch? I means if my patch is not good, would maintainer let
me edit my patch? so could you tell me what will happen affter I send
the email to the mailtainer?
How many maintainers in the evolution project?
How can I get the maintainers email address according to the evolution's
module?
Thank you very much
Antonio Xu