Hello, Jeffrey Stedfast
         Did you have some document about how to use gdb debug
evolution, I think It is really hard to debug evolution with gdb due to
evolution is a muilt process application, So if I debug evolution, I
have to append a lot of process. I think you must be have some skill to
debug evolution, so could you give me some info about it ? :-)
        Did evolution's source tree was maintained by gnome org, did you
have some branch for your new  milestone like mozilla1.o branch, did you
only have one cvs tree?
        How do you control your cvs tree, did you have tinderbox for
build evolution automatically?
        Needing your anwser
Thank you
Antonio Xu