On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 18:54, Antonio Xu wrote:
> Hello, Jeffrey Stedfast
>          Did you have some document about how to use gdb debug
> evolution, I think It is really hard to debug evolution with gdb due to
> evolution is a muilt process application, So if I debug evolution, I
> have to append a lot of process. I think you must be have some skill to
> debug evolution, so could you give me some info about it ? :-)

debugging with gdb is out of the scope of this list.  I suggest you look
at the gdb documentation, and perhaps the gdb list and web page at
http://sources.readhat.com/gdb/

>         Did evolution's source tree was maintained by gnome org, did you
> have some branch for your new  milestone like mozilla1.o branch, did you
> only have one cvs tree?

At various times we have different branches.  Currently there is only 1
(the trunk), but we will likely branch for 1.2 fairly soon.

>         How do you control your cvs tree, did you have tinderbox for
> build evolution automatically?

We have something to build the nightly packages, but generally
developers manage their own trees to make sure things dont break.