Hi :)
I agree it would be nice if there were more people like Brian and the various
people that help on this or other such lists and forums and of course the devs
both here and in other similar projects.

There might not be as many such people as we would like but there are a lot and
they are quite prolific and very much appreciated.

Many thanks all!!  Keep up the good work!  (sorry about top-posting & htmling
btw)
Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Wed, 8/8/12, Patryk Benderz <patryk.bend...@esp.pl> wrote:
<snip />

> I hope this helps others so afflicted.
Thank you for sharing Brian. Sadly not many people think about others
these days.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521