On Wed, 2012-08-08 at 09:51 +0200, Patryk Benderz wrote:
> [cut]
> > I hope this helps others so afflicted.
> Thank you for sharing Brian. Sadly not many people think about others
> these days.

In my more than 25 years of UNIX, Linux, QNX etc experience , I have
encountered a number of folks that hoard information/procedures and how
tos like they were magic spells that only a true magician could possess
and use.

Since I learned much from that type of pseudo guru on my way to gurudom,
I decided a while back to pass what I learned onto others so they could
benefit.