Hi Patrick,

I appreciate your response. However the purpose of this list is to make
evolution mail client behave property, utilizing any form of bug reports
available.
I suppose the image delivery method should not stop any knowledgeable
programmer from opening it. Granted, it would take more then one click to see
the image but inline encoding guarantees that the image is present in archives
forever and isn't at mercy of third party image hosting service.

Eugene.